SUGGESTED INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
1. How did you become interested in amphibians?
2. How serious and widespread is the problem of declining populations of amphibians here in this country and elsewhere?
3. What are some of the major causes of these declines?
4. What's being done to reverse these declines? And how is it working?
5. What's the most amazing thing you've learned about frogs?
6. What can children do to help protect frogs (and other animals and insects)?
7. Where do Chiricahua Leopard Frogs live?
8. In the book, you mention that people brought bullfrogs and crayfish to the pond. Why would they do that? And what can happen when they do?
9. Do you know of any zoos that are doing the type of work you describe in the book?
10. What can parents do to instill in their children a respect for all of nature?
Funding for this project was provided by Arizona Game and Fish Department